TommyLog

"TommyLog" - My place for all the video logs that I do.

TommyLog - Cupcakes & Hats (8)

12:19 PM by , under

What do cupcakes and hats have to do with relationships? Tommy describes and I hope you all agree... ITS ALL ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIPS!!!



| edit post

8 Reply to "TommyLog - Cupcakes & Hats"

Lauren Elizabeth on July 13, 2009 at 12:31 PM

"It's all about the relationships." =) That has become my favorite, wonderful phrase in this special, wonderful space! By the way... Funfetti... my favorite...

Touching and true, as always, Tommy =) keep up the awesome work.

-Lauren (@beebow)

 

Unknown on July 13, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Thank you, Tommy. God bless you and your beautiful family...esp when they are styling with those totally RAD hats!

xoxo - Claire, Simone, Brenda

 

Unknown on July 13, 2009 at 4:35 PM

I used to LiveJournal many years before Twitter & even then there was interaction. I have a huge crochetted blanket that one of my friends made for me. I sent out a half a dozen valentine bears a couple years. And I've found room & board across the country with other friends as well.

 

Leigh on July 14, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Tommy,

What a sweet share. I love how the kids say "photoshop Emma in." They are already using it as a verb!!! Beautiful family, key message.

I, like you, know that Twitter friendships are real!

Thanks for your continued interaction and friendship on Twitter and beyond.

Leigh
@fleurdeleigh

 

Anonymous on July 14, 2009 at 7:52 AM

A friend of mine gave me the link to this post @profbrendi !! I loved the video, and one can tell it was made from the heart!!

Truly you are so right! Its all about the relationships you build day by day, step by step! Takes forever to build them, and a second to break them.

You know i have always tried to talk to my followers and support them, and boy is that a great vibe!! I agree totally with everything you said, listening, sharing, caring and building!

Ok let me not ramble, God Bless you and your family!! Stay well..

 

BeckyClifford on July 14, 2009 at 8:13 AM

How blessed I am to have the husband and family that I do.
Love you.

 

Ann Evanston on July 15, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Thank you Tom for sharing a piece of you in this video - I love it!

Ann

 

Rosyblue on July 15, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Thank you Tommy!!! Lovely, just lovely!!!

 

Post a Comment